5 Reasons small businesses can’t ignore mobile marketing
1. Connect with Customers anywhere
- Having a native mobile app or mobile website allows a small business to connect with customers at any time.
- Whenever customer wants to interact with your business, they can 24/7 and on-the-go.
- Fewer the barriers there are to interaction, the higher your sales will go.
2. Drive Customers to the Store and keep them there
- 70% of people contact a business after a search on their mobile device
- If your business’s mobile site appears among search results, is easy to browse, chances are good that you’ll be getting more store traffic and leads from it.
- If not, you may be somewhat invisible to customers that are out and about.
3. Increase Productivity
- Apps that allow your employees to navigate, communicate, check inventory and manage workflow can all make your business run more smoothly and efficiently
- Mobile apps can offer a quick way to enter data, take purchases and accomplish simple tasks.
4. Avoid Lost Business and Get Recommendation
- Bad mobile experiences are opportunity lost to small businesses.
- 57% of users won’t recommend a business if they don’t lik the business’s mobile site.
- 66% wont return to the site if it gives them trouble.
- 40% will ultimately head on to a competitor;s site.
5. Grow Your Business
- Mobile search queries have grown by immensely in the last two years.
- Small businesses that go mobile ahead of others brand themselves well ahead their competitors.
- Customers receive value-add services and convenience from mobile and tend to return and share their experiences by word of mouth.